Tourist information points around Paris
The Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris - Île-de-France (Paris regional tourism board) has a number of tourist information points outside Paris in accessible spaces: at airports, at Disneyland and in Versailles. As soon as you get off your plane, reception and booking staff are at your disposal to book you an adapted hotel or show you the many tourism products available in the Paris region.
Find out more:
Comité Régional du Tourisme Paris - Île-de-France
Where to find tourist information points outside Paris
Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
- Terminal 2C, arrivals/departures level opposite Gate 5. Open from 7.30am to 2.30pm.
- Terminal 2D, arrivals/departures level Gate 5. Open from 7.30am to 9.30pm.
- Terminal 2E, arrivals/liaison gallery. Open from 7.15am to 10pm.
- Terminal 2F, arrivals level Gate 11. Open from 7.15am to 10pm.
- Terminal T1, arrivals level Gate 4. Open from 7.15am to 10pm.
- Terminal Orly South, Gate L. Open from 7.15am to 9.45pm.
- Terminal Orly West, arrivals level Gate A. Open from 7.15am to 9.45pm.
2 bis, avenue de Paris
Open from 10am to 6pm (Monday) and from 9am to 7pm (from Tuesday to Sunday) from April to September, and from 11am to 5pm (Sunday and Monday) and from 10am to 6pm (Tuesday to Saturday) from October to March.
Espace du tourisme d'Île-de-France et de Seine-et-Marne
Place François Truffaut (next to the SNCF train station)
Open from 9am to 8.45pm.