Metros, trams, buses … Public transport serves the entire city of Paris. Due to the current health situation, a reduced service is currently operating on the whole of the network.
From 11 May 2020, metro and RER traffic will resume gradually from 6am to 10pm (last departure from the terminuses between 9pm and 9.30pm) to provide as much space and the best protection possible for users. However, disruptions are to be expected.
Lines 1, 14 : Normal service
Lines 2, 3, 3bis, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7bis, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 : 75% of traffic
Line 13 : 85% of traffic
List of closed stations:
• Line 2 : Courcelles, Victor Hugo, Place de Clichy, Stalingrad, Villiers et Barbès-Rochechouart,
• Line 3 : Bourse, Malesherbes, Havre Caumartin, Villiers, Opéra et République,
• Line 4 : Alésia, Saint-Placide, Barbès-Rochechouart, Raspail et Strasbourg-Saint Denis,
• Line 5 : Bréguet-Sabin, Campo-Formio, Hoche, Jacques Bonsergent, Laumière, Quai de la Rapée, République et Stalingrad,
• Line 6 : Raspail et La Motte Picquet-Grenelle,
• Line 7 : Cadet, Pierre et Marie Curie, Porte de Choisy, Tolbiac, Opéra, Danube, Buttes Chaumont et Stalingrad,
• Line 8 : Félix Faure, Filles du Calvaire, Ledru Rollin, Liberté, Lourmel, Maisons-Alfort Stade, Michel Bizot, Strasbourg-Saint Denis, Grands Boulevards, Opéra, Porte de Charenton, La Motte Picquet-Grenelle et République,
• Line 9 : Alma Marceau, Charonne, Exelmans, Jasmin, Maraîchers, Havre-Caumartin, Strasbourg-Saint Denis, République et Grands Boulevards,
• Line 10 : Cardinal Lemoine, Charles Michels, Chardon-Lagache, Ségur, Vaneau et La Motte Picquet-Grenelle,
• Line 11 : Jourdain, Rambuteau et République,
• Line 12 : Abbesses, Assemblée Nationale, Jules Joffrin, Marx Dormoy, Notre-Dame de Lorette, Rennes, Rue du Bac et Volontaires,
• Line 13 : Brochant, Liège, Pernety et Place de Clichy.
The Montmartre funicular: closed until further notice.
• Line 1 : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am to 12.40am. Last departure from Gare de Noisy-le-Sec at 11.10pm, last departure from Asnières - Quatre Routes at 12.30am.
• Line 2 : 85% of traffic is operating from 6.22am (Porte de Versailles) and 6.30 am (Pont de Bezons) to 01.15pm. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 3a : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am (Pont du Garigliano) and from 5.45am (Porte de Vincennes) to 1.42am. Last departure in the direction of Pont du Garigliano at 1.08am, last departure in the direction of Porte de Vincennes at 12.35am.
• Line 3b : 80% of traffic is operating from 5.30am to 1.05am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 5 : 90% of traffic is operating from 6.00am to 1.00am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am.
• Line 6 : 92% of traffic is operatign from 6.00am to 1.15am. Last departures from terminuses 12.30am
• Line 7 : Normal traffic. Last departures from terminuses 12.00am
• Line 8 : 85% of traffic is operating from 6.00am to 12h00am. Last departures from terminuses 11.30pm
Paris-Orly: until further notice, all flights are transferred to Paris-CDG airport.
OrlyVal: no service until further notice.
Paris-CDG: until further notice, flights operated from terminals 1, 3, 2C, 2D and 2G are transferred to other terminals.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, some lines of the Noctilien network operated by Transilien SNCF have been ramped up with traffic running from 12.30am to 5.30am.
Advice about using private hire taxis in Paris
In order to guarantee your safety and respect social distancing rules, you are asked to use this mode of transport only if necessary.
Private hire taxis in Paris:
Caocao Mobility Paris